Wednesday, April 18, 2007


Competition time!


(Again)



To enter all you have to do is email me with the strangest thing you've seen/done when you're out running.




For the record, my surreal experiences have included: getting locked outside Waterloo Station in just my running kit, tripping over outside my local hospital in front of a nurse and getting lost with a dog up a mountain in Spain...




The winner will recieve a signed copy of my book: Running on Empty: Diary of a Marathon Mum, as well as a free FLM fleece.To enter just email me at: jules@marathonmum.com





Can't say fairer then that, can I?

2 Comments:

At 1:44 pm BST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, i've entered. but i think i might be cheating, cos i did an half marathon powerwalk, not run. is that cheating?
x

 
At 1:52 pm BST, Blogger Jane Henry said...

No it's not cheating. Competition is open to non runners too - just tell me your oddest exercise story!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home