Monday, May 22, 2006


COMPETITION TIME!

I have been running a competition on my website for anyone who can either name something you see running the London Marathon that you don't see on TV, or if you haven't yet run FLM (and you must, oh, you must!) the funniest thing you've seen out running. And ok, ok, if you're not a runner, you can enter by telling me the funniest thing you've seen out walking then.

My funniest thing was going for a cliffside run in Spain. I found the path I was running along had disappeared, and the only way forward was to scramble over some rocks, and leap into the water to get to the beach I was headed for. As I came round the corner, ready to leap, I met several rather large Spanish Senoras, fully dressed, having a splash about in the sea. It was a tossup as to who was more nonplussed...

The winner will receive a bottle of bubbly, and the two runners up a signed copy of my book. There, I can't say fairer then that, can I?

To enter, email me at: jules@marathonmum.com
I'll post the name of thewinner at the end of the party...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home