Monday, May 22, 2006


BUYING THE BOOK

Now come on now, you didn't think you were going to come to a launch party and not be sold something did you? Like I said, I'm a tart, me, I'll sell my books to anyone who'll buy one...

However, as you've been brilliantly supportive enough to come to my online party, here's the deal.I offer you the book at the fabulously discounted price of £5.99, plus £2 p&p (sold in the shops for £8.99), and I'll even send you a signed copy. How about it?

To order the book email me at: jules@marathonmum.com, and I'll send you an order form. If you have paypal you can pay me that way. And remember a percentage of the profits from Running on Empty, will be going direct to Tadworth Court's Children's Trust.

To find out more about the fabulous work they do, visit: http://www.thechildrenstrust.org.uk- I can guarantee you won't fail to be moved by the stories you'll find there.

And while I'm in selling mode, why not also buy my friend Taryn's book: A November to Remember, the story of her courageous fight against bowel cancer. A percentage of profits from that book will be going to Lynn's Bowel Cancer Campaign. To find out more, visit: http://www.anovembertoremember.co.uk

And if you're interested... I will be running Race for Life with my daughter and several friends on July 2 2006. I haven't promised to raise much money (I did ask an awful lot of all my friends last year, so don't like to badger), but the race is in aid of cancer research. So if you did feel generous enough to sponsor me, you can do so by going to:
http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/marathonmumandfriends
But please don't feel obliged!
The £5.99 offer only applies to books ordered directly through my website, or via my email address. Unfortunately it cannot apply to books sold via Amazon or your local bookshop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home